Just wanted to let you all know that the Brock students (Jessica, Anna, James, and myself - Anne doesn't arrive till Monday) will be going out for dinner/drinks on Saturday night to celebrate our 1st night in Bedford. You are all welcome to join so that we can get to know each other a little bit. I know we planned to go to Bedford College and meet up with Christine to pick up our "welcome package" so maybe if we're there at the same time we can exchange some contact info so that we can contact each other and decide where to go!
cheers.
R
Sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteI'll pass the message along to my travel buddies who aren't on here!
Hi! Us NSCC students will not be arriving to Heathrow until Sunday morning. We will meet you at Bedford College. I'm sure there will be plenty of other celebration nights!!
ReplyDeleteNo worries Jewel, there will be plenty of opportunities I'm sure! Have a safe flight!
ReplyDeleteI am totally on here, Melissa. Haha
ReplyDeleteSee you then (maybe even sooner!) Ryan! :D
Can I post to this blog other than comments?
ReplyDeleteYou should be able to.... up in the top right corner, there's a link for new post!
ReplyDelete