Friday, May 8, 2009

Bedford pub night

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd post this here so that you as many of you can join if you wish. For those of us that will be in Bedford on Sat. May 16th, we will be going to The Rose pub on 45 High St. to have a few drinks and get to know each other a little bit! Hope you can all make it out. Let's say to be there around 7:30pm - 8pm or so?

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could we don't arrive till the following day! Can you please explain to me how I can post in this group? I've created my own blog but cannot for the life of me figure out how to post in this one...
    derrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think once I created my profile all I had to do was click on the "new post" button and then I could post whatever I wanted. Have you made your profile available to be "viewed"? I'm not sure if that makes a difference but I usually just start a new post after I've signed in and the button is right there from my profile page. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as I can figure out how to get there by then, I'll be there. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured it out... since this is a team blog I have to be invited to join by the admin.

    ReplyDelete