Thanks! Sophia for the reminder.
Just waiting for mine to come in the mail.
Picking mine up when I go in town this week! Thanks for the reminder.
Hi! Sophia, I know how to post comments and make my own blog site, but I still haven't figured out how to make a main comment on this site! ( The green block with the arrow, dont know the blog terms :) I bet it is very simple !! Help! Thanks!!
Thanks! Sophia for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteJust waiting for mine to come in the mail.
ReplyDeletePicking mine up when I go in town this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder.
Hi! Sophia,
ReplyDeleteI know how to post comments and make my own blog site, but I still haven't figured out how to make a main comment on this site! ( The green block with the arrow, dont know the blog terms :) I bet it is very simple !! Help! Thanks!!