Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a Master of Arts Candidate at Brock University in the Department of Child and Youth Studies. My research explores the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education and its application in Canadian classrooms. I am also an early childhood educator and currently work with school age children as a before and after school program leader.
I feel immensely honoured and blessed to be able to participate in the advocacy and leadership program, as I feel it will provide me with the opportunity to combine my passions of early education, inclusion, academia and travelling. While my goals post-grad school are still uncertain, I do know that I want to become a leader within the field of ECE and I feel that participating in this project will allow me to gain the knowledge and skills to do so and develop personally, academically and professionally.
I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you via this blog and to meeting you in 9 short weeks :)
Anna
P.S.
I've booked my flight with Air India and will be departing Toronto Pearson on May 13, 2009 (arriving @ Heathrow May 14 @ 11:30) and plan to stay in the UK until July 10 to do some extended travelling.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Everyone,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that this site is up and running and that you are able to easily post.
Looking forward to following the lines of communication here.
Tiffany